– Development – Translation of the Development version of the plugin
– Development Readme – Readme of the Development version of the plugin page on wp.org/plugins
– Stable – Translation of the Stable version of the plugin
– Stable Readme – Readme of the Stable version of the plugin page on wp.org/plugins
– Register and login in wp.org
– Click on the plugin subproject stats bar you want to translate
– Read the Polyglots Translator’s Handbook
– Translate according the rules of your Locale Translation Team
Since mid-April 2016, not only new strings but also edits are synced between dev and stable (both ways, only approved translations). When a plugin releases a new version all translations are copied from dev to stable. Read more…
Translations for the readme are published almost immediately.
The language pack for a plugin will be generated when 90% of the Stable (latest release) sub-project strings have been translated and approved.
Yes you can! If you want to translate this plugin to your language, please click here.
Sure! You are welcome to report any issues or add feature suggestions on the GitHub repository.